“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”
That quote is something I live by and what I always tell my kids…
..so when I saw an opportunity to ‘Shoot my shot’ at Hall of Fame Quarterback Kurt Warner and have him come on the Showcast…
…I freaking took it.
And I’m super glad I did.
Because Kurt Warner talked ball with us for over 2 hours.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why you must know your ‘Why’
- The reason behind ‘always moving the defender’
- How to coach up kids who just want to be on the team
- Advice for being the BEST father you can be
- How to destroy defenses using the Scissors concept
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Join our Facebook Group
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.
- If you LOVED this interview then please let Kurt Warner know. It meant the world to me. How can you let him know? Donate to his organization.