Do you struggle calling plays in certain areas of the field?
Do you want to make things simple for YOU and YOUR PLAYERS?
Then you need to listen to today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie.
Because we are talking with Coach Chris Napier.
Coach Napier is a football coach who uses the Air Raid philosophy to make things simple for him and his players.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- WHY you must simplify your offense
- HOW giving your QB the freedom to call plays is a must
- WHAT you must do when you are backed up and fixing to score
- WHAT drills you need to run in order to be successful
- HOW RPOs aren’t always the answer
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Join our Facebook Group
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.
- Check out Coach Napier’s Twitter – https://twitter.com/CNap87
Sign up for your Free MaxOne Demo