What are defenses doing to stop the spread offense?
That’s the question that has been bugging me all off season.
Are they doing the Iowa State ‘Tite’ front? Are they making adjustments to their Read Coverage? Are they saying “Screw It” and bringing the funk?
So I brought on the great Devin Radcliff to talk ball…
…the DEFENSIVE side of the ball.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why being multiple is a MUST for defenses
- How movement before the ball is snapped messes up defenses
- Why you need to deep dive into your stats during the off season
- What little things you must practice each day
- How to game plan against multiple offenses during the year
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.