The Air Raid Shallow Cross is one of the greatest Air Raid Concepts created.
Every team in America runs the Shallow Cross.
Even if they aren’t an Air Raid Offensive team. Why?
Because the Air Raid Shallow Cross gets the ball to one of your fastest players in SPACE…
…AND it is one of the simplest throws for your quarterback to make.
Yet teams struggle with the concept in games.
BECAUSE they don’t drill it during practice.
But I’ve got you covered. Because in today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie, I talk about THE drill you need to run if you want to become great at the Air Raid Shallow Cross concept.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why your team is struggling to run the Air Raid Shallow Cross Concept
- How to structure your drills to maximize the Air Raid Shallow Cross Concept
- What to do with your outside receivers to get MAXIMUM reps
- Why you need to use ALL your quarterbacks in the Air Raid Shallow Cross drill
- Why you need to have a dedicated period for the Shallow Cross concept
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.