There’s a lot of talk about what kind of formations you MUST use in the Spread Offense.
Some coaches say you need to use MANY formations, shifts, and motions to confuse the defense and gain an offensive advantage.
There are other coaches who say you need to line up in a few, get perfect at them, and FORCE the defense to stop your high-powered offense.
So where do I fall on this subject?
Your going to have to listen to today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie to find out.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why multiple formations hurts your offense
- How lining up in a couple of formations WORKS for your offense
- What you can do to ‘tweak’ a formation
- How to use stack formations to your benefit
- Why defenses don’t know how to defend the stack formation
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.