It pains me to say this…
…but defensive coaches are smart people.
They study the latest offensive trends…
…figure out what DRIVES offensives crazy…
…and put that plan into place.
BUT there are some trends I hope defensive coaches don’t use. And that’s what I talk about in today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why defensive coaches need to run 4i
- What the most difficult block for an offensive tackle is
- How throwing makes it easier to attack the defense
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.