Is the defense catching on AND stopping your Pin and Pull scheme?
Do you wish you could READ a different defender in the Pin and Pull RPO to keep the defense on its toes?
Want to turn the Pin and Pull RPO into a Midline-type play?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of the following questions then this episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie is for you.
Because today we are diving into THREE TAGS you can use with your Pin and Pull RPO.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How to turn the Pin and Pull RPO into midline play
- What to do to put the defensive end in conflict
- When you should mix up the Pin and Pull RPO
- How to simplify the Pin and Pull RPO
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.