Do you go against teams that run a 4-4 defense? Do they spin down to a one-high safety? Do they decide to go man-to-man and say “Bring it on.”
And are you confused about how to attack them?
Then you need to listen to this episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie.
Because we are talking about 3 Ways to Attack the 4-4 Defense.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why you need to test the defense’s option responsibilities
- How to use motion
- When you should go into a 3×1 look
- What you are looking for when you use motion
- How to take advantage of the numbers game
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.