Do you struggle to run the ball?
Does the defense seem to have an answer for EVERYTHING you do?
Are you giving your players the tools they need to be successful in the running game?
If you answered ‘NO’ to any of these questions then you are in luck…
…because today I’m talking with Coach Roger Holmes.
Last year, Coach Holmes’s team RUSHED for over 3,300 yards and averaged 35 points per game.
By running a modified version of the Wing-T.
And today on Talking Football with Coach McKie Coach Holmes is going to go over WHAT makes his version of the Wing-T special.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why Teams should have different unbalanced formations
- How to change your passing routes with the snap count
- Three kinds of Quarterbacks EVERY team has
- The Secret to winning with the Wing-T
- The MUST HAVE play you need to run in the Wing-T
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.