Do you want an edge over a team that DOESN’T rely on changing your scheme? Do you want to create SUPERIOR blocking angles for your team to gain an advantage? Do you want to pack the box to get a better One-on-One for your STUD wide receiver?
Then you NEED to listen to today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie.
Because I’m talking with Coach Shea Monroe about all of these topics in the first Live Online Coaching Clinic.
Coach Monroe talks about why he loves Power and Counter, a little tweak he made to Counter that has produced AMAZING results, why loading the box is better for your wide receiver, and how amazing his Alabama Spread and Defensive Clinic is.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why Power is better than Inside Zone
- A tweak to Counter that creates MASSIVE results
- What formation gives you SUPERIOR blocking angles
- How STACKED the Alabama Spread and Defensive Clinic is
- Why getting everyone in the box is better for your WR
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.