The NCAA Championship game was a let down. It was over by the first quarter. Most fans checked out of the game by half time…
…and if you were one of them then you missed HIDDEN lessons from the game.
What? You didn’t know?
Then lucky for you I talk about the Hidden Lessons from the NCAA Championship game in today’s Talking Football with Coach McKie.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why you need to have a great passing game.
- Why coaches need to stop being hypocrites on social media.
- Why defenses need to BRING THE FUNK.
- How hitting the quarterback early sets the tone.
- How tempo needs to be about the program.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.