To become a great coach you need to reflect on the previous season. And since this is a new year (2019) then it’s the perfect time to learn from my mistakes.
(So you don’t make the same ones I did.)
On today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie, we talk about the 3 Lessons I learned from the 2018 season.
You’ll learn from this episode:
• Why You Need an Offensive System
• How to structure practice
• Who Needs to Get More Reps at Practice
• Why You Shouldn’t Bring Work Home
• Why Coaches Need to Stop Being Hypocrites
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
• Leave a note in the comment section below.
• Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
• Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
• Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
• Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
• Follow me on Twitter.
• Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
• Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
• Football Coaching Podcast
• Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
• Try a Ron McKie Football membership for $1
• Learn how to Combine the Air Raid with the Run and Shoot
• The Best Run Scheme in the World