It’s 3rd and 6 and you’ve broken out in a cold sweat. You look down at your play call sheet and find the ‘Passing’ box. You think to yourself, “Do I really have to throw the ball? Should I run Inside Zone instead?”
Your mouth is drier than a laundry mat’s busiest day.
The fans are screaming at you. The play clock is winding down. And you are like a deer caught in the headlights.
If any of this sounds familiar to you then you SHOULDN’T RUN THE AIR RAID OFFENSE!!!
And that’s what today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie is all about.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why Coaches SHOULDN’T throw the ball!
- Why Coaches DON’T like to score points!
- Why Coaches DON’T want kids to come out!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.