So you’ve been killing the defense with the Inside Zone learned on the last episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie, and the defense is now starting to key in. What do you do now?
You run the QB counter. That’s what you do.
Why? Because defenses aren’t keying your Quarterback. So that’s when you hit them up with a little bit of misdirection.
And that’s what we talk about in today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How to run the QB Counter out of Empty
- Why adding motion to the QB Counter destroys defenses
- A nasty play stolen from Alabama.
- Why you need to have a system if you choose to run the ball.
- How to use the Power Concept to set up the Counter
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.