Are you thinking about installing and running the Air Raid Mesh Concept? Do you need ideas on how to practice if you have low numbers? Want to know what the Scissors concept is and how to match it up with the Air Raid ‘6’ concept? Want to know what kind of Air Raid places you need to run in middle school?
Then this is the episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie for you.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How to Run the Air Raid Mesh Concept
- What Tags to use with the Mesh Concept
- How to structure practice with low turn out
- Why you need to match up Scissors with Four Verticals
- How many plays you need to run in Middle School
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.