I love the Run and Shoot Offense. I missed a TON of college parties to sit at home and draw out the Hawaii Offense.
What’s the best Run and Shoot Offense concept?
The GO Concept.
And that’s what we talk about on today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie
You’ll learn from this episode:
- What formation you need to use to run the GO concept
- WHY the Go Concept is the answer to what defenses are doing
- WHY the backside receiver MUST run hard
- WHAT are the route adjustments
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Join our Facebook Group
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.