Many Spread Air Raid teams struggle to score when they get close to the end zone.
The vertical space is taken away from them and they don’t know what to do.
Some Spread Air Raid teams turn to other types of formations…
…while other Spread Air Raid teams play for the field goal.
Well on today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie, I talk about the BEST GOAL LINE PLAY to run…
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why the Y-Corner is the best Goal Line play
- Two different versions of the Y-Corner Play
- How the Hand Down Tight End confuses the defense
- The progressions of the Y-Corner Play
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Join our Facebook Group
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.