Do you need help going up against Man to Man defenses?
Do you want to know the best way to attack a Two-High shell when you are in 3 x 1?
Want to know the best way to attack teams that blitz a lot?
Then you want to listen to this episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How to attack teams if you can’t run Key Screens
- Why you should think about simple roll outs
- What route concepts work with rolling out
- How to attack man to man defenses
- Which screens to run when teams play man
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Join our Facebook Group
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.