Do you want to run the Spread Air Raid Offense but are afraid of the wide offensive linemen splits?
Do you not understand the benefits of the wide splits in the Air Raid Offense?
Do you want to know how to counter defenses who try to attack your wide offensive linemen splits?
If you answers ‘Yes’ to any of these questions then you need to listen to this episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why you need to use wide offensive linemen splits
- What to do when defenses try to shoot the gaps
- How wide splits helps short quarterbacks throw better
- How to get your offensive linemen to line up correctly
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Join our Facebook Group
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.