Do you want to run the Spread Air Raid Four Verticals…aka ‘6’…but don’t know how?
Want your players to convert their routes but are confused on how to teach it?
Want to give your quarterback the freedom in the Air Raid Four Verticals, but don’t know where to start?
Then you want to listen to this episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie.
Because today we are breaking down the Spread Air Raid Four Verticals play out of a 2 x 2 formation.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- The TWO tags you need to teach your quarterback
- What your receivers are actually looking at
- Who your quarterback is reading and why
- Why you need to allow your quarterback to tag the play
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Join our Facebook Group
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.