Do you want to get your quarterback more involved with the running game? Do you want to destroy defenses with the 3 man snag? Do you want to go FAST while being under control?
Then this episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie is for you.
Because we are talking ball with two BIG TIME COACHES –> Coach David Marsh and Coach Bobby Acosta.
So strap in and have some fun learning about the NZone Offense, simple quarterback runs, 3 man snag and more.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How to use tempo effectively
- What you need to TAG when running 3 man snag
- Why you can combine different plays to create a new one
- The best way to run the four verticals concept
- How Inside Zone and Pin and Pull work together
- What you need to run to combat the Tite front
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Join our Facebook Group
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.