It’s always been apart of my life. It helped me find friends when I moved during my junior year in high school. It helped me make money while I was in college. And it’s allowed me to form life long friendships with other people half way across the world with their online play.
So I jumped at the chance to interview Dustin Smith – the man who creates the Madden Rankings for EVERY PLAYER IN THE GAME – when the oppurtunity arose.
And let me tell you…
…this interview was AMAZING.
Dustin Smith gives us a behind the scenes look at Madden on this episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How player ratings a created
- Dustin Smith’s INCREDIBLE journey to get where he’s at now
- How 2004 Mike Vick set a precedent for future player ratings
- What Dustin Smith has to do in order to get the player ratings right
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Join our Facebook Group
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.