What’s the most DANGEROUS drop back passing concept in the Air Raid Offense?
If you said Y-Cross then give yourself a HUGE round of applause.
Because the Air Raid Y-Cross concept is one of the MOST USED concepts in all of football.
And for good reason.
It’s got it all:
- A vertical threat
- A ‘hot’ bail out
- A deep crossing route with adjustments
- A punishing backside concept that FORCES defenses to defend it
And in today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach Mckie, we are getting our PH.D in the Y-Cross…
….and who’s schooling us?
The GREAT Coach Mark Yanule!
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why ever offense NEEDS the Y-Cross concept
- What the BASE way to run the Y-Cross concept is
- How this one ‘Tag’ DESTROYS 2-Read Coverage
- Why you need to use THIS TAG when on the goal line
- How keeping it simple WORKS for your Quarterback
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.