Spring ball is over with.
The Offensive has been installed…
…the players KNOW what to expect…
…and now it’s time to iron out the rough points.
But what are the rough points?
What was learned during Spring Ball that will propel us forward?
Was it a new play?
Or was it all of the above?
Find out on today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why it doesn’t matter what you know.
- Why Snag is a 1000 times better than Y-Corner
- How it is all about the quarterback
- Why you need to always need tempo
- How you must PROTECT your main plays
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.