I can’t STAND the Wing-T offense.
The foot to foot splits.
The NEVER throwing the ball.
The BORING practices.
…I love the Wing-T philosophy of play calling.
Having a system of ‘If/Then’ statements which allows you to ATTACK the defense.
That’s something I can get behind.
And that’s what I talk about in today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie
You’ll learn from this episode:
- The PERFECT 3 play sequence
- What you need to be looking for when calling a play
- Why you should have plays that mirror each other
- How important motion is for your offense
- Why you need an ‘If/Then’ play calling style
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.