So many coaches want to run the Spread Air Raid Mesh concept but don’t know how. They want to know which way is the best: Mumme’s, Leach’s, or June Jone’s. They want to know what the reads our. They want to know how long it takes to install.
They have all of these questions but they can’t find any of the answers.
Because the man Coach Drew Piscopo goes in depth on the Spread Air Raid Mesh concept on today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How to read the Spread Air Raid Mesh Concept
- The BEST tag for the Spread Air Raid Mesh Concept
- How to turn the Spread Air Raid Mesh concept into Shallow Cross
- Why you should base your first progression on the corner
- Why you MUST use Settle Up and Noose in your offense
- Why the Spread Air Raid Mesh HAS TO BE the second progression
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.