The Spread Air Raid Mesh Concept is THE BEST passing concept there is in all of football.
(If you don’t believe me then we are going to fight.)
But how should you run the concept? Should you run it the Hal Mumme way? The Mike Leach way? Or the way other ways smart coaches have come up with?
…this spring I’ve discovered how NASTY the Air Raid Mesh Concept is when you run it the Lincoln Riley way.
And that’s what I talk about in today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Who created this *new* 3 x 1 Mesh
- Why this version of the Mesh concept is better
- Different TAGS you can use with this 3 x 1 Mesh
- Why you need to run the Air Raid Mesh Concept
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.