The Run and Shoot offense is a NASTY OFFENSE because the wide receivers will always be open. And the Five-Wide formation is NASTY because you spread the defense sideline to sideline.
So what happens when you combine the two?
And devastating offense that always offenses to SCORE AT WILL!
Good. Because that’s what we talk about today on Talking Football with Coach McKie.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How R4 ties into the Run and Shoot
- Why you need to work DRILLS every day
- How to use the screen game as your run game
- The EMPTY QB run game
- How to teach your WR the right releases
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.