Does your quarterback struggle with his footwork?
Is he just not throwing on the last step of the drop?
Are your routes not matching up with his footwork?
Then you need to listen to today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie. Because we are talking with Coach Grady Breen.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why you need to teach your quarterback from under center
- How the R4 works for your offense
- Why West Coast play calling can help your players
- Why lacrosse helps your players with using space
- Why Game Planning Pro will help coaches
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.