Do you want to run your plays at break neck speed? Do you want to know how you should game plan? Are you hurting yourself as an offensive coordinator by putting yourself above the team?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of those questions, then this episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie is for you. Why?
Because we are talking the brilliant Coach James Vint.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How to use different tempos to keep defenses on their toes.
- How to be efficient in your game planning.
- Why you need to put the TEAM above yourself.
- How to structure practice so you can be successful in the game.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Sign Up for Wait List
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.