The Air Raid Shallow Cross Concept is one of the GREATEST Air Raid Passing Concepts of All Time.
But sometimes the defense KNOWS you are going to run it and they may stop it.
What do you do if this happens? Do you stop running the Air Raid Shallow Cross?
You tag the Air Raid Shallow Cross with these two tags.
And that’s what we talk about in today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why the Shallow Cross is so amazing
- How to choose which outside receiver to tag
- What to look for when calling a tag
- How to get a ‘cheap’ Curl/Flat concept
- What the QB progression is
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.