Are you struggling offensively? Has your QB gone down and you don’t know what to do? Do you want to be able to run the ball but have no idea how to do that?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of those questions then this episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie is for you. Why? Because we are going to talk about how to use the Inside Zone Run Scheme to average over 200 yards rushing.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Different Tags to Use in the Inside Zone
- Why You NEED an H-Back
- How to Read Different Defenders
- A Simple RPO Using the Inside Zone
- Why You Need to Use Tempo
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.