Everyone wants to pass the ball in the Air Raid Spread Offense…
…but many coaches don’t know how to set up their Pass Protection.
Do you use Big on Big?
All of them?
If you have these questions floating through your head and it’s giving you trouble, then you are in luck.
Because on today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie, we are talking about Simplifying the Pass Protection.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why you only need ONE pass protection
- How to set the protection based on the route
- What you need to do if the defense is trying to play games
- Why you don’t want to use the Full Slide Protection
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.