Do you want to create a system where you pass the ball down the field, but you want to tell the quarterback where to start his progression? Do you want to prove to the naysayers that you can throw the ball regardless of what age you are coaching? Do you want to be able to NOT have to worry if someone gets injured because the guy behind him knows exactly what to do?
Then this interview with Coach Dan Gonzalez is for you.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How Coach Gonzalez got his start in the John Jenkins’ Run and Shoot
- Why every player should learn to run every route.
- Why your system should use be built to not crumble if a starter goes down.
- How you can pass at ANY level of football.
- How Coach Gonzalez creates his passing concepts.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Sign Up for Wait List
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.