Do you have a difficult time training your quarterback’s mechanics? Do you want to pick up a couple of quarterback tips for the upcoming season? Do you want to know if you should really trust that quarterback trainer?
Then you need to listen to today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie. Why? Because we are talking to the quarterback whisperer himself – Coach Will Hewlett.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why you should always push back on quarterback trainers
- How to coach using ‘Why’
- How Baker Mayfield changed his throwing motion
- Why your quarterback should read the defender’s hips
- How to tweak 7 on 7 to get better results
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.