The Mesh concept is THE Air Raid concept. It was what Coach Hal Mumme came back from BYU with and what he has made his play. Same goes for Coach Mike Leach. It is the play that makes the Air Raid the Air Raid.
Sometimes teams catch on to the play. And when they do, you need a tag to make them pay…
…but what if you don’t know any tags for the mesh play? What if you are confused and you are getting frustrated? What if you say ‘F-it’ and give up on the play? (Like I did last year.)
Well, you are in luck. Because on today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie, I talk about THREE TAGS you need to use when you run the Mesh Concept.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- What TAGS to use for the mesh concept
- Why you need the wheel route in your arsenal
- How high school defenses can’t cover horizontal routes
- A tag that guarantees your best player gets the ball
- How the Mesh concept in the Air Raid is the same as the Veer play out of Flex bone
- A HUGE announcement for the website
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.