We all love passing the ball.
We love watching defensive coordinators and players get frustrated when they can’t stop our passing attack. We laugh at them when they throw their hands up in frustration when our quarterbacks are picking them apart. We point and ridicule them when they throw up their hands and storm off the field.
But what if I told you that there is a way to piss them off so bad that they will forfeit the game because they know they can’t stop your passing attack?
Would that interest you?
Of course it would.
Well, today’s guest on the Talking Football with Coach McKie podcast has a system that can turn your ordinary passing attack into a souped up, turbo-charged passing attack.
Who’s that guest? The great Coach Dub Maddox
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How being a head coach is different than being a coordinator
- What having a ‘Team Lanague’ can speed up player development
- How the R4 creates a language for you and your players
- Why Coach Maddox loves the Mesh
- Why Coach Maddox wrote his new book
- What kind of defense gives Coach Maddox the most problems
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.