Do you love the Air Raid offense? Do you want to know how fantastic the One Back Clinic is? Want to know what Coach Hal Mumme is doing at Jackson State to stay ahead of the curve?
Then this episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie is for you. We are talking with Coach Austin James Smith, the quarterback coach of Jackson State and the director of the fantastic, life-changing One Back Clinic.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- What Coach Smith looks for in an upcoming quarterback
- How Coach Mumme is using Virtual Reality to train his quarterback.
- How Coach Smith brought back the One Back Clinic
- How being an Air Raider is a mentality and not a formation
- What John Jenkins thought process on the first play on the game
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.