The greatest play in football is the pass. Not the Power. Not the Inside Zone. Not the Option. It’s the freaking PASS.
So it was a blast talking to coach Zach Turner about the Five-Wide Run and Shoot Offense. I mean, who wouldn’t want to play in that style of offense? You get to adjust your routes on the fly, get to catch balls all practice, and get to frustrate defensive coordinators because they don’t know how you stop the MOST DOMINATE OFFENSE IN FOOTBALL!
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How Mouse Davis Helped Install the Offense.
- Why You Need a Special Mentality to Run This Offense.
- Why Kids Love Playing in This Offense.
- Quarterback Run Game Out of the Empty Formation
- How Coach Zach Turner Fell in Love With This Offense.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.